This 8.4 x 11 meter generous space is great for conferencing, workshops or training. Take advantage of the natural light coming in from two sides in this 98 square meter room located in our blue zone.
Equipped with state of the art inhouse audio and visual technology, the room with up to 90 pax creates opportunity to explore and play.
This event space with a unique triangle window also opens up onto our back patio to provide your delegates with additional breakaway space in the fresh air.
Neptune has its own air conditioning control and is designed with privacy mind – with sound proofing to ensure your best kept event secrets are kept mum.
- Type: Banquet & Event Room
- Size: 98 sqm
- Max pax: 90
- Perfect For: breakfast meetings, cocktail events small banquets and gala dinners
|Set Ups||Max pax|
Tell me more about this room
Fun Neptune Facts
- The orbit path of Neptune is approximately 30 astronomical units (AU) from the Sun. The distance from the highway off ramp to Focus Rooms is only a few kilometres.
- Only one spacecraft has flown by Neptune. To date, 529 162 happy delegates have visited Focus Rooms.
- Neptune is named after the Roman god of the sea. With our dedicated coordinators by your side, any event is smooth sailing at Focus Rooms.